SNS stands for Social Networking Site, and only three out of the five members are known to have one. Though Minho and Taemin lack a SNS account, they still maintain somewhat of a presence through company SNS accounts and close friends. Out of the two of them, Minho is more active; but out of all five members Key is the most active, with Minho coming in as a close second. Although each SHINee member is equally likely to appear in either a company's SNS or a friend's SNS, regardless of whether they have an account of their own or not.
Korean SNS Accounts
SM Entertainment has several accounts dedicated to promoting SMTOWN, as well as SHINee. Those listed below are specifically about SHINee, with the exception of SM's official Youtube page and SMTOWN's Instagram account.
- SHINee's official website
- SHINee's official YouTube channel
- SHINee's Facebook page
- SHINee's official Google+ page
- SM's YouTube page
- S.M. Entertainment & SMTOWN Global's Official Twitter account
- SMTOWN's official Instagram account
- Official MBC Blue Night Twitter account
- SHINee official Twitter account